Man Versus Machine Man Versus Machine

Nice blurs!

I think it could have used a change of music, because near the end it did seem a little repetitive. Could have used more sound other than music too. (Also the whole 3D dodges in a predominately 2D film thing was a little confusing/ annoying.)

Overall:
Okay, though a little repetitive and soundless.

The Hunt The Hunt

Pretty good.

It was pretty good, but I would suggest that next time you make it a little longer.
And for me the joke did seem a little obvious. Try making it seem a little more epic, if you know what I mean.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha yeah i noe what u mean, i just wanted to make a short sexy sweet and quick to the point cartoon for Easter... if there was an Easter competition like there normally is for every occasion i would have definitely gone all out and made it long and brutally awesome

Free Running Free Running

Pretty good!

I thought the animation was very well done. In the future adding audio would greatly improve your submissions though (imagine the sound of the skull cracking and the eagle's screech as it claims it's meal)!

Still, very entertaining!

System of a Down - Coffee System of a Down - Coffee

Very good for a first, or even a last!

For your first video this was very very good. Though in the future it would be good to add a start button and a more noticeable ending. (I watched the video 4 or 5 times before I realized it was looping) http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view /321185 if you are using ActionScript 2.0 or you can search for ActionScript 3.0 buttons if thats what you are using. CS3 and CS4 should use 3.0

Overall very good and I hope to see more of your work.

Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick Tick

Very well put together. Great animation.

It was structured very nicely and was an entertaining use of (what I'm assuming is) a commercial. Great transitions.