Man Versus Machine Man Versus Machine

Nice blurs!

I think it could have used a change of music, because near the end it did seem a little repetitive. Could have used more sound other than music too. (Also the whole 3D dodges in a predominately 2D film thing was a little confusing/ annoying.)

Overall:
Okay, though a little repetitive and soundless.

The Hunt The Hunt

Pretty good.

It was pretty good, but I would suggest that next time you make it a little longer.
And for me the joke did seem a little obvious. Try making it seem a little more epic, if you know what I mean.

JunkYardAnimations responds:

haha yeah i noe what u mean, i just wanted to make a short sexy sweet and quick to the point cartoon for Easter... if there was an Easter competition like there normally is for every occasion i would have definitely gone all out and made it long and brutally awesome

Free Running Free Running

Pretty good!

I thought the animation was very well done. In the future adding audio would greatly improve your submissions though (imagine the sound of the skull cracking and the eagle's screech as it claims it's meal)!

Still, very entertaining!

Blue Hippo Dress Up! Blue Hippo Dress Up!

Cool concept

The imperfect artwork kind of adds to the whole affect, and doesn't take away as much as you might think.

Next time add some cool music, and maybe a few more clothing styles.
You could also make the hippo say random things for effect. ( I have no idea what the significance of a blue hippo is, so that might not work)

Overall, pretty good, but not very replay able!

Maximus responds:

Well at least you had constructive criticism.

Catch Me (Preview 3.0) Catch Me (Preview 3.0)

I really enjoyed it!

I don't really know how you would go about making it better but I do have a question for you.

What are the vocals from? They seem somewhat familiar to me... Oh I just found it on google, but still this is really good and the vocal integration is amazing, make more like this! AWESOME!!!

~Testsong~[NOT a full song] ~Testsong~[NOT a full song]

Nice, longer and more 23 - 44 stuff, please!

23 - 44 was my favorite, though that is just my personal preference, keep with that type of beat and music (uber epic techno exciting) , and you'll will have at least one rabid fan!

4/5